Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th of July

Well for anyone that knows our family, knows that we are crazy for the 4th of July and being patriotic. And when we celebrate it,we go big. Matching shirts, face painting,crazy hair,BBQ's, fireworks, sonic 44ounce slushies, doing anything and all things American.etc... The works.
We feel so grateful to live in this Promised land of Freedoms, and for all those who have sacrificed and are sacrificing their lives for those Freedoms we excercise everyday.   Our Bro-in-laws Jon and Tom are currently serving and we are indebted to them and pray for their safety.
Here's some pictures of the day.
Beckham and Mom at the ward breakfastEthan "pounding" some bacon and sausage at the ward breakfast.Family picture while waiting for the fireworks.Emma's patriotic butterfly she painting in 2  minutes.Jake and the boys showing their hair colors.Watching the amazing stunt planes go by.Beckham being inspired by the stunt planes.First fireworks of the night with the Mom.More fireworks with the DadOur family glory shot while watching the finale.
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYBODY!!!! GOD BLESS THE U.S.A! :-)

9 comments:

kathleen said...

Looks like you had a ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...You all look so cute..dressed to the 'T' for the 4th. You guys did good on hair and face:) Glad you had a Grand ole time with the GRAND OLE FLAG! Love you guys!

Jill D. said...

Cute cute cute cute cute! I love the hair, the picts, and mostly the family pyramid! You're boys are getting so big!

Laurel said...

What awesome memories! You two rock it!

thegehmclan said...

Like I said before. I am serious when I say I would like you to bring your paints for our "luau" and paint away on some little faces. Seriously I am serious. Okay??? No, you are rad.

Erin said...

I just love Traditions. You guys all look so cute. I think the hair color should be a permanent Hair Do. :)

Cothran Family said...

I love the deck out on the 4th! Cute face painting Em. We should do it for the reunion one day. Can't wait to see you soon!!!!!

REGS said...

Glad you guys finally posted! Looks like you had so much fun!!!

aidanjordan said...

Can I have some of your artistic talent? Love the butterfly. Love the hair. Love the enthusiasm. Seriously, I wish I could get Jeremy excited about holidays like that! You guys are so cute!

Heather Brinkerhoff said...

How fun! You have the cutest little boys, we'll have to hook them up with my girls down the road! I LOVE the hair colors...we'll have to try that! So fun to see your cute family.