Thursday, October 16, 2008

New Blog

Welcome to our new blog! We will be posting pictures and other things soon, so be sure and check back to see what is new! We love you!

P.S. If you don't see your name/blog on our sidebar, please leave us a comment with the address to it and we will add it to our blog. Thanks!

10 comments:

Lisa said...

I like the new blog. It looks great! Our blog address is suttonfamilymoments.blogspot.com

k.young said...

I love your new background. You don't have me on your side bar. Why did you decide to changey our blog address?

arly said...

samuelandarly.blogspot.com

Angie said...

love the new blog :) Hey - my Angie Schilaty blog was moved to http://www.shemomblog.com

Michele said...

Very cute background. my blog is alanandmichele.blogspot.com

aidanjordan said...

Hey guys! I have the cutest picture from Ethan's first day of Nursery. He is so fun to have in there!

Our blog address is:
jeremyandaidan.blogspot.com

The Ullery Family said...

Ethan is adorable. Our blog is
ulleryfamily.blogspot.com

Love you and can't wait to see the new little man when he shows up!

PS: Tell Jake thanks for the happy birthday wish! He is the best.

Sister Ward said...

Hey Em, I think I sent you an invite to my blog but I'm not sure. Sorry it took me so long to join the blogging world and for being a bad friend. I hope you'll forgive me. Ours is jdandrobin.blogspot.com

Rae said...

Emma and Jake!

Holy smokes Ethan is growing up. Can't wait for your new little guy to make his appearance.

You can see my blog at www.ldsoceangirl.blogspot.com. It's still a new project for me and I'm learning, but getting hooked on it already!

Love you guys and hope all is well!

Chuckleheads said...

Ok loser....what in the heck...your other blog was sooo cute...you had to make another one? I suppose I can handle that. Add us...we love you!