Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumkin Patch







On Saturday we went to a pumpkin patch as a family. This place was a madhouse! It had hayrides, tractors, bouncy castles, live animals, mazes, about a thousand "red flyer" wagons full of children and or pumkins and so much more! Best part, it was free. We got nice and dirty and took lots of pictures (mostly of E-man of course...).

What was Ethan's favorite part you ask? None of the above. He was too entertained finding pumkin stems on the ground and throwing them into the dirt. Over, and over and over. And over again. I don't think life gets any better than this for a kid.

11 comments:

k.young said...

So cute! He is getting SO big!

Melissa said...

Your little guy is so adorable! What a fun Pumpkin Patch. The one we have was super lame...as if a 3 month old cares too much. Thank heaven! What a fun time. Happy Pumpkining

aidanjordan said...

What?! And I paid $8 to get into the pumkin patch at the Arboretum?! They didn't even have animals! Rip off.

Love the pictures of Ethan. Adorable!

Lisa said...

What cute pictures. The one of Ethan looking at the horse is amazing! You got to love the fall!

thegehmclan said...

I love the fall pictures. I love Ethan with his dad and all the pumpkins around. How sweet. I can't wait for you guys to add little jack to the pack. Come out soon little guy, come out soon!

Angie said...

I can not believe how big your Ethan is getting! Happy Halloween!

Steph Glazier-Collao said...

That is too adorable. I really want to go to the pumpkin patch too! Can I borrow your kid so I don't feel like such an idiot?

Erin said...

What a cute pumpkin patch. FUN FUN FUN.

Sister Ward said...

Ems, those are great pictures. Did you take a photography class or something? You really know how to make them unique.

Chuckleheads said...

The photo of Ethan at the fence with the sun is absolutely stunning. Nice photography work.

Cothran Family said...

Emma- was that sign really right? Is Ethan really 3 feet tall? You know what mom says, if you double thier height at 2 for boys, thats how tall they will be. He is not even 2 for 6 months! you have one tall baby! Love you guys! Awesome pumpkins and adorable family!
Sloth