Sunday, January 11, 2009

Beckham's Blessing Pictures

12 comments:

k.young said...

Cute pictures. Emma, you look fantastic!!
Your littlest one is super cute!

Michele said...

He is so so adorable! What an incredible little family you have!

JoSue said...

I don't know what you've done with your hair Emma but I love it!! That little tike is going to be walking by the time we get out there! I'm so glad to see he is doing well and i loved the pictures of the blessing. You guys are awesome.

kathleen said...

What precious pictures of a precious baby. Cute family also. Sad we couldn't have been there on this special occasion. Glad the Bill's were there to be of support. Love you, Mom

Emily said...

He is so cute! I LOVE those cheeks...what a cutie.

Jill D. said...

Those are great pictures! So precious!

Chuckleheads said...

so many cute artistic photos in this...they are so fun!

Anie said...

What SWEET pictures!!! Do you guys take these all yourselves??? They're GREAT!!! That's awesome that you did such a good job documenting his blessing day. Life was so crazy around Madi's blessing day that we literally got like only 2 pictures! SO SAD!! It's definitely something I regret. I just have to say how much I love the picture of Emma and Beckham!! First of all, it's ADORABLE! And second of all- Emma, your hair is GORGEOUS!!!!!! The cut is awesome and it's so silky and smooth! You're a BABE!!!!!! :) Oh, and another favorite was the one of Beckham yawning! He is a DOLL!!! I am SUPER EXCITED for our #2!! Seeing these pictures makes me even more excited!! Love you guys!

Steph Glazier-Collao said...

The Hansen boys are adorable, including Jake ; ) I need to borrow you kids more often when I go to the store so that people don't notice how grungy I look, but notice the handsome kids in my cart...

Nate said...

What cute pictures... we can not wait to meet him!

REGS said...

Emma, you guys make beautiful babies!!! Beckham is beautiful! And Ethan is adorable! I'm just so very happy for you and Jake! Makes me want to give you a BIG HUG!!! And, Don't you guys love having little boys?!?! We sure love it!

Even though we haven't kept in contact for so long, I just gotta say, that you were always a friend I really loved and admired and looked up to! You make everyone around you happy! You did that for me for sure! Thanks!

Love, Ruthie

Robby said...

Cute freaking kid! Then again I would expect nothing less (so I'm glad you didn't disappoint me!). So glad you guys are doing so well and are happy! Keep in touch eh?