Saturday, January 10, 2009

Beckham 1-2 months

Here's our little guy! Well, I guess he's not so little now but we wanted to put some pictures of just him since we don't have too many close ups of just Beckham. We sure are crazy about this wee one!!! :-)














7 comments:

Katie Rod said...

oh my lands...He is really, really, really cute! I love squishy babies.

World's Greatest Mommy said...

What a doll!!! Hope you guys are doing well. I'm afraid Jake thinks I don't like him. Every time I see him at church, I look around expectantly for you...then look disappointed. Love you, Em!

thegehmclan said...

Little handsome is not so little anymore! What a kissable guy. MMMMWWWWAAAA. That's a long distance kiss on those squeezable cheeks. OOOH he is divine. I can't see Jake in him yet. But, he does look like Ethan. Love him!

Emily said...

What a handsome guy! Wish I could love on him...maybe soon:( xoxo

kathleen said...

Sooooooooo adorable! What a sweet smile from that little guy:) Love Him!!!!!!!!! Grandma Hansen

We Are A Happy Family said...

What a dorable guy you have there. i wish that we could have been there for the blessing. Love Kristina

Chuckleheads said...

I am in love with that reindeer ears photo. Seriously eat him up cute.