So adorable! Dad time doesn't hurt. But hey, he's too young to know that people put gender to things in life. That's why when I go to watch my sister's little girls, I let Gabe play dress up...they end up putting him in some skirt and a minnie mouse ears hat. UGH! But he doesn't get it yet (he's only 2), so I don't worry! ;0)
He so spittin' (yes, that's what I just said) CUTE! If I were totally and completely positive I could get a little boy that darling...I would go ahead and have one:)
13 comments:
Okay...that is absolutely hilarious. And Jake, gotta agree with you man. Ethan definitely needs more "Man Time." Love ya guys/
That's so funny! What a cutie! Yeah, Jake you need to spend more man time with your son. hee!hee! :)
We like longgggggggggggg eyelashes!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yup! Monkey see, monkey do:) Love you Ethan!
Grandma Hansen
Ha ha ha! That is hilarious. Probably a little more "dad" time wouldn't hurt. I can't believe Beck is 2 months already! Crazy.
So adorable! Dad time doesn't hurt. But hey, he's too young to know that people put gender to things in life. That's why when I go to watch my sister's little girls, I let Gabe play dress up...they end up putting him in some skirt and a minnie mouse ears hat. UGH! But he doesn't get it yet (he's only 2), so I don't worry! ;0)
He so spittin' (yes, that's what I just said) CUTE! If I were totally and completely positive I could get a little boy that darling...I would go ahead and have one:)
I love watching them learn. Every minute is valuable.
Hahaha! Isn't it funny what they pick up? Ethan is such a cutie!
What a doll...when you've got great eyelashes...I say flaunt it. Maybe Jake's a little jealous? J/K
I love it! Isn't just amazing what they observe? He does have pretty spectacular eyelashes though. Lucky kid!
Oh, he looks like I do when I'm trying to use an eyelash curler!
Too funny. I don't think the family has an aesthetitian yet...
that is so freakin' awesome!
Post a Comment