Sunday, April 26, 2009

The REAL Thing


I would just like to announce that this past week Jake went to the Library, checked out Anne of Green Gables, and then came home and watched it with me.


It dosn't get much hotter than that.

15 comments:

Emily said...

No it doesn't! Except if you were eating chocolate at the same time...

We Are A Happy Family said...

I love that movie. That is great that he watched it with you.

Cothran Family said...

The best Ever! ...I don't Want Marble Halls... I just want You Gill....
(Hey Em, did you show him the part that you can clearly see a huge snotter in Anne's nose? Pause and Laugh baby, Pause and laugh...)

k.young said...

HA HA HA HA! That is AWESOME.

aidanjordan said...

He's a keeper! I am going to somehow have to trick Jeremy into watching the beginning, so he'll get hooked and watch the whole thing and see how good it is.

REGS said...

I LOVE that whole movie set!!! Watched it so many times, and you gotta love any guy who will watch it with you! Fernando watched it with me and really liked it! So, you've definitely got a keeper...but you already knew that!!!

thegehmclan said...

That truly is amazing. I hope he gave you a foot and shoulder rub while you were "in the moment" and I sure hope there was Dr. Pepper and maybe lettuce wraps and some point of the date! Way to Jake!

Jill D. said...

Wow! Let me know what your secret is!

kathleen said...

Yes.............I bet you were stunned, liked Anne was. Very thoughtful indeed. Hope you had your hair in braids too so Jake could have those same dreamy eyes like Gilbert. UH HUH :) Mom

Angie said...

Love it! You must teach me your tricks :)

Chelsea said...

I love this! Eric and I watched The Sound of Music together a couple weeks ago and it was pretty as well, you gotta love those classics!

Chelsea said...

I meant "pretty hot" but it was pretty too I guess :)

World's Greatest Mommy said...

I totally checked that out this week, though Mariano put in headphones and started arranging hymns for TTBB on the computer as soon as I put it in.

Laurel said...

I KNEW there would be some permanent damage from being hit by a truck. :)

Melissa said...

Wow, that is real love! I love Anne and Gill. Carrot hair! I wish I could've watched it with you.