Tuesday, May 12, 2009

7 comments:

Laurel said...

This makes me miss you guys soo much! The babies are growing to fast!

thegehmclan said...

I love the roley poley arms on Beck. I also love that he touches his toes. He seems to be as big as Gavin. You guys are adorable. I miss you all!!!

Emily said...

Fun times! Ethan so excited was cute. Love you guys!

The Days of your Life said...

We cannot Not do a family reunion of some kind next summer!!! We miss you toooo tooooo much!
Hugs and kisses to those two cutie patooty boys - oh, and the big boy too, but I'll let you kiss him however you want!!!!!!
xoxoxoxxo the days of your life!

Becca said...

Ok, I'm the one that looks sweaty in the picture not you! We had a blast with you guys. send me some of those photo's - Bex

Cothran Family said...

Oh how fun! Makes me miss you all! You phanie panie poos pot!

Steph Glazier-Collao said...

What a fun OK trip! Love the glasses. Beckham is a knockout!