Thursday, May 28, 2009

Maybe we should have named him Jack?



We have some friends who say that every time they look at Beckham, they want to call him Jack because he looks like "Jack Jack" from the Incredibles movie. Oh and, they thought this before they found out that was Beckham's name for 9 months. Does anyone else find this funny?

9 comments:

Jill D. said...

That's hilarious! I never realized it before but he totally looks like Jack Jack. What a cutie! It would be Jake to produce a cartoon character!!! :)

REGS said...

That's so funny! He really does look like Jack Jack. Hey, all you need to do now is see if you can convince someone in hollywood to make a live action movie of the Incredibles and you could see if Beckham could be cast to play Jack Jack. ;-D

Michele said...

I have to say there are similarities here, but Beckham is MUCH more cuter than Jack Jack, AND has a way cooler name! You make 'em cute!

Kristine said...

lol omg, i didn't see it until you put their pictures side by side. That's so cute!

thegehmclan said...

Awesome! That is just awesome!

Laurel said...

I want to kiss on him!!!

We Are A Happy Family said...

What cute boys you have. That is too funny.

Anonymous said...

We secretly call him "Jack-Jack" in the privacy of our own home, then giggle because you guys have no clue...until now...

Stephanie said...

Very funny! I love you and miss you Emma. We think about you guys all the time and can't wait 'till you're out here. I wish I could see the boys. They are really growing!!
Love you, Steph