Tuesday, May 12, 2009

OK Fun

-Oklahoma city zoo: Awesome
-Playing for my sister Becca's indoor soccer league where I literally kicked the ball into some girls face: Embarassing
-Going on a nature hike with the kiddos: Relaxing
-Winning "Clue" by discovering Mrs. Peacock in the kitchen with a rope: Satisfying
-Helping to babysit 9 children on a Saturday night: Interesting
-Drinking more Dr. Pepper than a diabetic should: Liberating
-Getting to hang out with family: Priceless

10 comments:

thegehmclan said...

Just wait till NY fun! I saw this post and I thought it was about "OKAY fun" not Oklahoma Fun. Too funny. It is pretty liberating to drink Dr. Pepper wheneber possible. And I mean wheneber not whenever.

REGS said...

How Fun! So glad you got to enjoy time with your family!

The Evans said...

We missed you this weekend but it sure looks like you had fun!

Erin said...

Cute pictures. I miss you guys, A LOT. One of these days we will all be together again.

kathleen said...

Come NY...........We'll make sure the soccer ball is left home. Sounds like you had a ball (not soccer-but fun) with your sister and family. So glad you could do that. Marmie

Chelsea said...

Oh I get it now! OK stands for Oklahoma :) I am so smart now. Love the pics and I always want to play Clue but nobody ever wants to play with me. :(

Cothran Family said...

No Emma, it's YOU that is priceless
Emma: priceless :)

Robby said...

You had fun in OK??? That in of itself may be the most amazing thing....ever! Ok ok....I'm pretty sure Emma + Jake + crazy little mini Emma/Jakes = fun anywhere you go! You guys are awesome and I really wish you lived closer so we could hang out. Still...it's awesome to read updates on you guys.

We Are A Happy Family said...

What a fun weekend. I am glad that you got to be with family.

Angie said...

We are so glad you had fun in OK. We think you guys need to come have some CO Fun soon :) We miss you!