

I have two little fish...niether of which are even a teensy wiensy bit afraid of water. Here's a look at some of the wet adventures we've had lately. Ghepetto would be proud. We have some video too, so I put it in a remix below. I figured it would be better (and more entertaining might I add) than just posting each one individually. Because, you know, everyone loves THAT.
Oh, and if there are any creepy stalkers out there looking at my blog, just know I will find you and kill you. So watch out.


13 comments:
I don't think I qualify as a creepy stalker...cute boys and I love that they aren't afraid of water. I've got to get out and do that...if only these thunderstorms would go away...
I like stalking! I'm not creepy though, and that made me laugh. You're lucky that you have little fishies. When I taught swimming lessons it was always so frustrating teaching the kids that are absolutely terrified of the water.
Your family is way too cute! And I bet Gheptto was pretty anrgy he didn't get to go.
Yeah for swimming! Your babies are getting so big I can't even believe it! You four make such a cute little family!
So CUTE! Your boys sound like mine, total FISH! Glad you're able to enjoy a nice swim together! Isn't it so fun!
What a great little pool...from the looks of it, it is pretty shallow which is great when taking both boys by yourself. You'll have to come to the Rosemeade pool with us, my twins love it there. Very cute little fishes that you have!
Love the pictures! That is so fun that they love to swim :) I tried to take Conner a couple weeks ago and he was very excited... until we started to get in the water. I guess he likes the idea of swimming?
I'm scared!!!!!!!!!!!!! That threat ought to scare the bad guys for sure. Thank goodness they have to type in the secret word at the end to even comment. They wouldn't even get it right. Looks like a fun memorial day for all.
I wish I could just fall asleep anywhere and then wake up back at home, changed, in bed. What a life!! Those fountains are so fun and I laughed watching Ethan run through them. Glad you are enjoying the warm weather! We have yet to really feel summer here. It's crazy to think that one year ago we were already out there. Time flies!!
Your family is adorable. Love you guys!! xoxo
Love the beard Jake. Very manly looking ;)
Oh, I am a stalker and I am creepy, but your boys love me so much that they don't seem to mind. Tee-hee-hee.
Jake....you forgot to shave at noon:) HA! Also, your stalker comment made me think of "Princess Bride" when Wesley tells Prince Humperdink what he is going to do to him...."Your ears, your ears I will leave, so you will hear every shrieking child say 'What is that thing?' " (or something like that:)
Love, Love, Love Swimming!!! Your boys are just too darn cute! I love them! I can't believe how much Beckham is growing up. Crazy.
You sound so scary! Nobody's gonna mess with you!
I love that water fountain park; it's so fun! Glad you guys are having a fun time.
Post a Comment