Pookie and me
The three little girls portraying the infamous Red woman, Black woman and White woman. We were so cool. Check out Pookie's wig.
We were trying to make my mom laugh so we put on her swimsuits and stuffed our chests. I think it worked..jpg)
Grandpa Butler, Pookie and me - being indians with pink war paint
All of us...a long, long time ago:) (Pookie is the one cheesing it in the front:)This post is for my favorite girl in the entire world. She's known as "Pookie". Sometimes she answers to "Sloth" and "Fatty" too. You know who you are.
Yesterday was your birthday. So, in true Johnson fashion I am wishing you happiness a day late.
Do you remember backflips on the trampoline and running through the sprinklers? Remember throwing water balloon grenades at Dan's house? Remember how fun it was to go running with me?!? (Lol) Remember underwear string music and trips to the beach? Remember how we used to fight and pull eachother's hair, and then we became best friends?
Thank you for being there for me when I needed you most. Thank you for loving me even though I was usually being a "butthead". Thank you for always making me laugh harder than anyone else ever could. Thank you for being the greatest sister ever.
I love you Eliza.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Sloth loves chunk. Always.

3 comments:
You are such a sloth! Thanks for making my day and making me cry. I love you so much em. Thank you.
Word: cubeaste
Sentence: Marrick is a cubeaste. (A beasty cub?)
What a great tribute!
And hello, take a look at yourself in those pics...can you not see that YOU look like Ethan with curly red hair? Yeah - your kids look just like you - especially the E-man.
Happy Birthday Eliza!
Post a Comment