Friday, August 21, 2009

Blessed

Well, it's been soooooo nice to say the least to have Emma and the boys back. So nice. She had the chance of a Lifetime to go to Utah then Newyork to hang out with my Mom and sisters. The first thing she told me when I saw her was how much she loved our family. I just wanted to thank Conan and Laurel, Mom and Dad, Mom and Marlowe,Krista, Emily, Erin, Chelsea,Eliza and Aaron for giving Emma the time of her life. She has been needing a big break for such a long time.All she can say about the trip is how much she loves you guys.My heart can't express how grateful I am for everything you all did to make this happen for her.
We love you more than you can know. Words can't express what you mean to us.
I've had this hymn in my head that has reminded me of each of you.

Each life that touches ours for good

1. Each life that touches ours for good
Reflects thine own great mercy, Lord;
Thou sendest blessings from above
Thru words and deeds of those who love.
2. What greater gift dost thou bestow,
What greater goodness can we know
Than Christlike friends, whose gentle ways
Strengthen our faith, enrich our days.
3. When such a friend from us departs,
We hold forever in our hearts
A sweet and hallowed memory,
Bringing us nearer, Lord, to thee.
4. For worthy friends whose lives proclaimDevotion to the Savior’s name,Who bless our days with peace and love,We praise thy goodness, Lord, above.

I love you all and will forever be grateful to call you my family.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Emma...you are amazing! I thought for sure after spending so much time with us that you would be DONE with us:)

LOVE YOU!

The Hansen Family said...

It's so true! I had the best time seeing my awesome family and friends! Thank you CONAN and MOM and DAD and EVERYONE for making it so fun!

thegehmclan said...

You helped make the trip the RADDEST EVER! No really, you really are rad. I really had a great time bonding with you. To bad you never got to sleep in my room. Maybe we will let you on the next "girls weekend" I think you are all awesome...truly rad!

Laurel said...

Lets just say I love you soooo much I would NEVER let you walk to the subway and then ride it home, from Old Navy, by yourself! Mwahhh!