Sunday, August 9, 2009

Crazy...don't mind if I do.


I'M GOING CRAZY!!!! COME HOME EMMA. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME HOME. I promise I'll put the toilet seat down, change the the riesty-est diapers, make dinner while vaccuuming and folding clothes while rubbing your feet you name it i'll do it.
I miss playing with the boys. Putting them down for " night night buh-byes" playing with cars, getting baby food and biter biscuits all over my clinic attire.

I love you more than Kip loves La-fawn-das sandy blond hair that floats in the air..... :-)
I love you more than Napoleon loves to vote for Pedro and to get his hair cut at the " cut-N-corale".
I love you more than Deb loves her home made puffy sleeves.
I love you more than Uncle Rico loves to throw slabs of steak at Napoleon.
I love you more than Pedro loves to " build cakes or something."

( by the by, for those that don't know, Emma hasn't left me, even though i'm sure she's thought about it especially after living through the aftermath of taco night. She's been hanging out with my sisters in Newyork and Utah for a sisters trip....a much deserved trip. )
I MISS YOU!!! Can't wait to see you. 4 days 7 hours 34 minutes and 8 seconds and counting.....

7 comments:

Erin said...

We had a BLAST. Just wanted to throw in there that Emma and I shared a bed for 3 nights. I know your jealous. Thanks Emma. It was SOO MUCH FUN. (Minus the $500 in cash that was stolen from my wallet. That Stupid, Bum Bum, Poo Poo, Pee Pee, Diarrhea, I Hate You, Shut-up, Bum-Hole of a person who took it.)

kathleen said...

It's hard when one is left alone while ALL of the others are having sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun together. But all will reunite with their loved ones and once again and it will seem like you were never alone.......................while the memories will never be forgotten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A GRAND TIME FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved every minute of our trip.

Lynne said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH! We know you always have loved and appreciated your wonderful woman; it's great to know and see it all over everywhere! You're not such a bad guy yourself, ya know! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Chuckleheads said...

Wow. More than getting your hair cut at the cut-n- corral. Can't top that.

Michele said...

Wow! Yep, still the same Jake I know from high school, you're awesome! What a lucky girl your wife is!

The Hansen Family said...

I love my husband.

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

Hi. I hope you don't care that I found your blog, and I am commenting on it. Your kids are so cute, I really like how much you miss your wife when she is gone and you aren't afraid to say it, and I like the NY pictures. See Ya!