Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Before and After



He looks like a 10 year old. I'm not quite sure how I feel about that.

11 comments:

Anie said...

OH my goodness!!!!! He is SO ADORABLE!!! Seriously- and he looks WAY older than 9 months. Ok and those pics below are to DIE for! The top two are probably my fav. Print em out BIG and hang them in his room! Heck- just print ALL of them and do a collage! You can never get enough pics of such cuteness!! Did Stephanie get some of Ethan too??

Angie said...

What unbelievably cute boys you have :) Love the hair cut!!

k.young said...

He is DARLING!

REGS said...

OH SO CUTE!!! Love the new do!

Lisa said...

Cute before, cute after, just plain cute!

Laurel said...

I gotta say...I LOVE the after. He is too darling!

Chuckleheads said...

He is sooooo happy. ALL. THE. TIME. Must be something in that Texas water. What a darling.

Cothran Family said...

Ohhhhhh my gosh! Such a cutie! He does look gron up. Yeah, and my kids CRY when they get hair cuts! What's with the smiles Beckham?

thegehmclan said...

some of his "fluffliness" is still there. That's what the kids call it. He looks handsome.

The Hansen Family said...

Who you callin fluffy?!

kathleen said...

What a cutie!!! I have to say he looks like a little boy with an adorable haircut!!!!!!!!!! Way to go. What a happy boy. You guys sure have CUTE boys. Love you Beck!