Do not let it stay; quickly turn it upside down and smile that frown away! (although we think he's pretty cute even when he's frowny)

No one likes a frowny face - change it for a smile! Make the world a better place by
S
M
I
L
I
N
G
all the while!
Lately, Ethan has been singing songs ALL DAY LONG. (I wonder where he gets that from...Grandma Annie!) Some of the songs he likes to sing are "The ABC song", "Dewey" (as in "Dewy was the grass on the early morn in may....", theme songs from the movies "Wall-e" and "Bolt", and "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"; not to mention a handful of the LDS primary songs. One of his favorite primary songs, featured here, is "If you chance to meet a frown". Ethan actually posed the "frowny" face and the "smiley" face for each picture. It is so funny to watch him get into it. He was a little shy with the video camera, but usually he'll do some really animated faces for us too.
Love him.

8 comments:
We can't believe how big and cute your little Ethan is! What a cutie and what an adorable frown he has!
It's so funny to watch him mouth a couple of the words but not want to say them out loud!
On a side note, every time I look at Beckham I think of Mazelyn. They could be fraternal twins. :)
Ethan and Madi would get along GREAT!!!! Madi sings everywhere we go- including singing herself to sleep at night! She recently learned, "If you chance to meet a frown" in nursery so she'll love this video! Post some video of Ethan singing!! Madi loves watching videos while I fix her hair in the mornings!! So he'll have a great audience!!!
Oh my word, your boys are so stinkin cute! I love that Ethan sings all day long. What a happy boy. I am loving Beckham with his new hairdo. I just want to eat up your kids - not like hansel and gretel though, just cuz their adorable!
It is so fun to watch them grow and learn. Yeah Ethan!
How cute! Ya know, Gabe has been doing the same thing...walking around singing songs and jabbering all day. He sings most of the same ones Ethan does. It's such a fun age!
He is just too cute. You have two of the cutest boys ever!
ps we met Amber and Kevin Roach through our good friends the Redds. Josh is probably in your class too right? I went to high school with his wife Brittany. Small world! We should definitely all get together sometime!
That is soooo cute! he looks grown up em! Ok, and you sound like shirly temple singing
Post a Comment