Monday, September 7, 2009

Cute Pictures of Beckham



The other day my amazing friend Stephanie took these pictures of Beckham. She is an aspiring photographer and wanted to use Beckham as a model - since of course my children are the most adorible creatures imaginable (well, most the time anyway:). Really she just wanted the experience and I was happy to oblige. It dosn't hurt that Beckham is constantly smiling. Here are just a few of the shots that she captured...aren't they darling?! She did an amazing job. Thanks Stephanie for the C U T E pictures!!!
































On a side note, Beckham started crawling last Wednesday and he's already getting SO FAST! He is 9 months old now. He's also gotten 6 teeth in his mouth too; 4 on top, 2 on bottom. His vampire fangs came first..... so funny. When he smiles somtimes he throws his head back, squits his eyes and completely opens up his mouth so you can see all of them with a big ol' grin. Jake calls it his "goat face". Apparently the goats in Mexico used to do that. A couple of these pictures can give you the idea, although if you want the full effect it has to be experienced in person. Man we love this kid. He really is the sunshine in our day.


P.S. Moms, pick out a picture of Beckham and I'll print it off and send it to you along with Ethan's so you have updated pictures of our kids! Yay! Updated!

12 comments:

Laurel said...

I can't believe how long his hair is! You could put it in cute little pig tails :) Ha!

He is sooo darling!!! I love the photo's!!

Michele said...

So cute! I love the hair! What a little ham!

Cothran Family said...

Oh I miss that little boy! He looks bigger already! And crawling! Wow! I just love that sweet, sweet boy. Give him big Auntie Liza loves and Ethan a kiss. Miss you guys!
Word: bogouse
Sentance: If I told you I put bogouse on a sandwich, would you believe me?

Erin said...

Wow he is getting so big. Almost didn't recognize him. Happy Labor Day. Hope it was full of Labor (Not the Birth kind) :)

Anonymous said...

That Stephanie friend of yours is awesome ;)

Now if we can only get Ethan to strike a pose for a photo shoot...

Emily said...

So cute! Makes me want to kiss his cheeks:)

thegehmclan said...

He is beautiful! He is one up on Gavin for crawling and his fauxhawk is huge! Better save a little before it falls over and becomes "the comb over" Happy labor day hope it was RAD.

A New Life Student said...

Oh my goodness! He is seriously so adorable!! Is there anything Steph can't do? Such cute pictures. I just want to give him a squeeze!

Chuckleheads said...

OH MY CUTENESS. Seriously...he looks like Ethan, but not... What a doll. I love that he crawls now and has so many teeth! AAAAAAAAH

Lisa said...

What a cute litle man! I can't believe he is already so big. We miss living near you guys and your boys.

aidanjordan said...

How is he so big already? Has it already been 4 months since I last saw him?! He is so adorable.

Nate said...

What fun pictures!! He is too cute :)