Okay um... this is so funny and I love it, but probably the best part of this is what Mom wrote, and especially her use of CAPITALIZATION! HAHAHAHAHA BOOBS!
Now...were you announcing that you are done nursing, or that you want to be and that you want your boobs back but don't have them back yet? I couldn't tell for sure. But if you are done, congrats! And if not, hang in there. My boys weened at 15 months. Good luck!
HOOOORRRAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! I DO NOT KNOW how you nursed that hard eater for that long! You deserve an award! Lets call it the Emmy's Booby's award! Seriously, how did you last that long???????
Shelby only lasted to 10 months. She just wasn't interested anymore. Ummm...how is Beckham 11 months old already???!
Oh yeah, did you email me a while back? As I had just hit the delete button to delete all my junk mail, I saw a glimpse of your name, and then it was gone forever...
17 comments:
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....Bella weaned herself at 9.5 months. I've had mine back for a month and a half and its heavenly. Enjoy.
WOO HOO. I am sure Jake will be a little sad to see them go HA HA.
Nothing beats that feeling of being done! Congrats :)
WELCOME to the DEFLATED Club! It is free of charge!
Na-ice=nice!
Ya Hooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yea for the BOOBS!
Ha ha ha ha ha! You crack me up. Guess it will be time for baby #3 then huh? :)
Okay um... this is so funny and I love it, but probably the best part of this is what Mom wrote, and especially her use of CAPITALIZATION! HAHAHAHAHA BOOBS!
Emma! You are halarious! I want mine back, but Clara is addicted, so I think it'll be a while, given she's barely 6mo.
Congradulations!
Ummmm, X-rated use of words. I not sure if I feel okay with that kind of language on a "family" blog.
j/k
hahahaha...Good for you to make it that long! I only did it for 4 months and thought I was going to go crazy. Enjoy the freedom!
Yay! Happy day!
Now...were you announcing that you are done nursing, or that you want to be and that you want your boobs back but don't have them back yet? I couldn't tell for sure. But if you are done, congrats! And if not, hang in there. My boys weened at 15 months. Good luck!
Love that you posted this! So funny!
I just weaned my girlie at 14 months - holy crap! I love having my own boobs again. In some ways it's sad, but in so many more ways, it's lovely!
HOOOORRRAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! I DO NOT KNOW how you nursed that hard eater for that long! You deserve an award! Lets call it the Emmy's Booby's award! Seriously, how did you last that long???????
Shelby only lasted to 10 months. She just wasn't interested anymore. Ummm...how is Beckham 11 months old already???!
Oh yeah, did you email me a while back? As I had just hit the delete button to delete all my junk mail, I saw a glimpse of your name, and then it was gone forever...
Post a Comment