Love them:)
Wagon ride
Look at that darling boy!
First timer
At the pumpkin house (does anyone else think this lady looks like she's thinking about grabbing Big daddy's bum, or is that just me? I bet it's because HE PASSED PART I OF HIS NATIONAL BOARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please congratulate him because he's amazing. She better back off though, I'm a Jedi.)
Sweet lil punkin'!
Peek!
These pictures are the result of our annual family trip to the pumpkin patch. We think our boys are pretty cute.
My favorite comment of the day from Jake (which had nothing to do with pumpkins might I add) occured when we passed a church with a marquee that said,
"Who is gonna pay for your sins?"
Jake's response: "I'm pretty sure it will be GEICO".
What the random? I love my husband.
Oh, and I cut my bangs......whaddya think?



12 comments:
LOVE your bangs!
And your cute post. Your boys are pretty darling!
I really like the bangs! Love the pictures of your boys :)
LOOOVE the bangs!!! CONGRATS Jakey! woohoo!
I LOOOOOVE the bangs too! really cute and Jake... CONGRATS!!!!! WOHOOO! K, this is what I thought about looking at this post. Remember when Ammon was born and Jake said (seriously), Emma, we will never spike our sons hair like Liza does to Ammon. I LOVE Beckhams hair like that. Love the pic of Ethan's WOW and of course, Geico will pay for anything. Love your guts.
word: snecuell
Sentance: I just want to snecuell those cute lil boys!
1. The boys are sooooooooooooo adorable! So sweet.
2. The bangs are darling, Emma.
3. GEICO does it all. So I'm sure he will pay for the sins. He does mine.
4. Last, but not least..............CONGRATULATIONS JAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Knew you could do it. We are proud of you.
The boys are so adorable and getting so big! It looks like you guys have tonz of fun! And I love the bangs! Congrats Jake!
Hey Em-Bangs. Give Jake a bit smoocherooo for passing his boards. (from us) Cute pics of the boys. What are we doing for Thanksgiving?
TOTALLY noticed the bangs first thing and I really like them! Awesome look!
I love your family photo at the beginning! (Even though Jacob is not looking at the camera:)
and finally....Congratulations Jake! Now would you PLEASE do some research to prove that Chiro. works!!
How fun. I sure miss you guys. i am glad that you are having so much fun. Thanks for the luaghs. I love you lap counting. Definitely Geico should pay.
I totally noticed your bangs. I love them. You are one hot momma.
Darling pictures! Congrats on Jake's enormous test and I love your bangs! Could your boys get any cuter?...I think not!
I'm calling Geico pronto.
How in the heck is Beckham so big already? He's adorable...and Ethan is as cute as a bug.
PS...I just long-distance death choked that lady for trying to pinch jake's bum. Seriously...what family does she think she's messing with?
Post a Comment