
There was only one problem...WALL-E refused to wear his costume. No matter how much his Mom and Dad pleaded and begged, he simply did NOT want to put it on. Eventually, WALL-E's Mom and Dad forced him into it and took a picture anyway, but WALL-E was not a happy robot.
The Mom and Dad were not sure what to do. They didn't want their son to go out trick or treating naked. Just then, the Dad (a.k.a. "WonderDAD") came home with a new costume (that only cost $3...yay wonderDAD!). After much persuasion and effort the little boy did as he was asked and changed into a little monkey instead.
The boy was much happier as a monkey, and really it all worked out in the end. The Mom became a tiger...
The Dad went on safari...
And the baby brother became a lion.
They all met up together, got loads of candy, and had a great time at their trunk or treating party in the jungle. They even met a bunch of other weirdos in the jungle who were looking for candy too.I am the best storyteller ever.
The End.





The mom and Dad were happy because they survived the first big night of tricks and treats with two little animals. And no one cared that the boy formerly known as WALL-E changed his identity because really, it's a jungle out there.

18 comments:
Very cute story! Loved it! Too bad he didn't want to wear the Wall-E it was very creative and cute...so much hard work unappreciated...gezz! Glad that your african safari man came home with some animals from his hunt.
What a cute Wall-E costume. You are so talented. Your costumes turned out So cute. I love the Family theme costumes anyway. Happy Halloween.
Ha ha! You crack me up! Cute pictures, of everyone!
Did you do your makeup? You are AMAZING! WOW wow wow.
I would have worn that Wall-e costume!
yea, you should've mailed it to chelsea. She would've fit into it. I bet you really are a tiger grrrrrrrr. get you emma!
You make me laugh! LOL
ALL of the costumes were so cute!! Can you please have Jake talk to Jeremy about not being a loser and getting into the spirit of Halloween and dressing up?
CUTE!!! great post idea I love it!
I'm SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The costumes blow me away. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO creative. So sorry that WALL-E was left to guard the house while you guys had fun trick-or-treating! But the safari theme was adorable! And that Tiger............GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. What an artist (Meow) All were adorable! Loved the story. I'm going to read it over and over and over. I recommend it to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!
Loved the Wall-E story! Conner totally did the same thing last year, and Nate ended up wearing his costume! Emma, your face makeup is amazing!
I woulda kicked Wall-E's butt! (Oops, can't say butt around here-Camryn is the "you can't say BUTT" cop and she will call you on it. Oh how dare Wall-E REFUSE to wear an AMAZING costume! For sure I woulda smacked his booty. Maybe even given him an extra job around the hous.....
Oh.
Wait.
Ummmm,
I thought that was Jake in the costume. Never mind. Disregard the above.
Seriously, your face paint is AMAZING! Please tell me you did that yourself... Oh man, hang on to the Wall-E costume. Maybe Beckham will want it. You guys look pretty good though. Sounds like a fun halloween!!
I loved your story! Your Wall-E was awesome - nice work Emma! But in the end, the safari theme was pretty rockin. I love your bangs by the way. You look flippin hot! Congrats Jake on passing your 1st boards! That's a relief. Good luck with the rest!
Those are such great costumes, Ems! I love your pics.
What a great story! Seriously that is awesome and you guys all looked fabulous!
You are the best storyteller ever!!!
Cute! Cute! Cute!
I love it! That is the best story. All the costumes were great, even the one that didn't get worn.
Post a Comment