

For Beckham's one year old shots, we made good use of these matching vests (thank you for getting married Eric and Chelsea) and took both boys out to see what kind of backgrounds we could find. These are some of the "favorites" we took in the industrial part of town. It really wasn't that bad, but Jake said if we ever go there again he's going to bring the handgun for safety:)
I like the contrast that we got from the "preppy"/"grunge" look though. The boys were so awesome and put up with our photography shennanagins better than expected. I'm so proud of both of them. Man we love our boys.














12 comments:
Seriously could they be more handsome? I totally think little Beck looks alot and I mean alot like Jake and Eric did when they were little men. Soooooooo in love with the vest and button down look. Love their handsome hair. Send walking wishes our way!
I love your boys too! Haha these are so cute, and LOVE the vests :) Did you guys take these pictures yourselves!? So nice!
I love all of these shots...so adorable. There are so many where they are both laughing and smiling and you did a great job of really capturing their personalities. The industrial part of town huh...where exactly is that located? We haven't done any railroad shot pictures...hmm maybe we should try that soon. Also, your lighting looks great, thank goodness for a few cloudy days.
They are so stinkin' cute!!
Emma I LOVE these pictures!!! Sooooo cute! And I LOVE these boys! SOoooooo CUTE! And I love you and Jake! Sooooo "grapo" (word verification:) Seriously good shots B. Those 2 are keepers for sure
I had to look again, so adorable.
Darling, darling boys! Will you save them for my girls for about 20 years?
Oh My Gosh, Emma! Could They Be Any Cuter!?!?! I THINK NOT! SO ADORABLE!
Oh. My. Gosh. They are so incredibly handsome. Beckham looks so grown up! Its crazy...look at his cute little spiked hair. What a doll and Ethan is so cute. Wow...you and Jake make cute babies. :)
Great photos you two. They are truly beautiful!
I need another daughter so that both boys have equal share of Collao girls.
Ethan still looks like he can be the child of Tony Romo...so cute :)
What great photos! I love blog stalking you guys!!
Post a Comment