Thursday, January 28, 2010

So. Gross.

I just stepped into a BiG, hUgE, pile of poop. 

You heard me right........poop.

Not just any poop either - it was human poop.

 And it was fresh. 

And I was barefoot.

 Poor little E didn't get to the bathroom quick enough, and I enjoyed the consequence of it as it squished through my pink painted toes on the bathroom floor.  I didn't even see it coming. 

I cleaned my feet with Clorox.

And I don't care if I get cancer because of it.

So.

Gross.





Dinner anyone?!?

14 comments:

k.young said...

So sick, but SO funny!!

Cothran Family said...

LOL!
Potty training sucks! And that is soooo funny!

Emily said...

Thanks for NOT including a picture:) Sorry about your cute toes!

Ryan and Christina said...

ahhhhhhhh oh no!!!

Anonymous said...

so disgusting....i was going to see if i can come visit you tomorrow but i might wait another day or two till your feet have defumed....

Chuckleheads said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

thegehmclan said...

i just threw-up in my mouth

Erin said...

Did it get stuck under you toenails. Did feel like mud softly sqeezing between you toes. HOW FUNNY. and gross

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to step in Isabella's poop. So much to look forward to...

Laurel said...

TMI :)

Angie said...

That is one of those mornings when you think "can I just go back to bed and start all over?" Way to go on the clorox, I am saving that idea for later... I know it will probably come in handy one day :)

A New Life Student said...

You make me laugh so hard! Good thing kids are cute so they make up for all the poop,vomit,spit,and snot that come along with them.

Melissa said...

Uh, that is nasty...no absolutely disgusting...no something much worse. I don't know what but much worse. Good thing it was your own kids or you may have been giving somebody a gift of some kind.

Sister Ward said...

I died laughing when I read this!!! I was trying to read it to J.D. and I couldn't get through it because I was laughing so hard.