Thursday, January 14, 2010

Giggles





Stuart!

12 comments:

The Hansen Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Hansen Family said...

"Stuart, where's your pants? I took them off cause I pooped in the them". :-)
You just gotta love that kid. I love that he is so proud that he is wearing his Buzz Lightyear Under-roos.

Emily said...

SO CUTE! IS HE POTTY TRAINED? SUCH A BIG BOY THAT STUART...I MEAN ETHAN!

Katie Rod said...

Yay for big boy underwear!!! We're hoping to get there one of these years...

lange1379@gmail.com said...

It DOES NOT get ANY better then that! miss u like crazy. -Janna

Lisa said...

You guys are hilarious. I laugh every time I read your blog.

Jill D. said...

If there is anyone whos son would mimic stuart at such a young age it would be yours Jake!

Chuckleheads said...

John took one look at the photo and said - STUART! ha ha ha. I love his pose.

Laurel said...

WaHoo! It's a good day. Good day indeed! (Until you find the "deed" not in the toilet. Then it's a bad day.)

kathleen said...

We are proud of you Ethan!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a big boy just like Stuart!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up:)

Sister Ward said...

I laughed so hard when I saw this!!

Anonymous said...

Jake must have taught him that pose...