Sunday, March 14, 2010

Mansions


You know those days weeks where you honestly can't believe you didn't fall over dead at the end of them?

Last week was definitely one of those weeks.  And I'm totally serious when I say, I'm suprised I'm writing this blog post.  To be honest, I thought I would have been dead from a brain aneurysm or something by now.  Perhaps internal combustion?  A myocardial infarction?  Take your pick - it should have happend. 

It is after days weeks like these that Jake likes to gently pull me close to him, calmly rest his chin on my head and very lovingly and optimistically say, " Just think of your mansion in heaven!"

 My thoughts on this perspective?




Ours had better be one sweet *$$ mansion.




And the "help" better *%#@ well be included, because I'm not cleaning one square inch of that place.

12 comments:

Emily said...

AMEN sister!

aidanjordan said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one with days (weeks) like this! Here's to a good week week this week!

kathleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thegehmclan said...

Just laughing at this moment...still laughing....who thinks of the mansion above unless your about to be translated instantly...seriously. I wouldn't clean a square inch of it either. I would love to be the fly on the wall at your house. Don't swat me either.

kathleen said...

I'll clean it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Put me to work!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurel said...

HAAAAA! HA ha ha HA ha ha. I laughed at your description. Awesome. Simple awesome.

A New Life Student said...

You are hilarious! I love it. I hope you have a better week!

Katie Rod said...

too true! And someone better be cooking and doing the dishes, too.

Robert Brandon Henderson said...

I hear ya girl! Hope your weeks gets better.

Sister Ward said...

Hope your weeks start getting better. I know how you feel. However, I get nervous with good weeks because I feel like a bad one should be coming soon!

Steph Glazier-Collao said...

I ordered a mansion that comes with a cleaning service. Move next to me and I'll make sure to send my people over.

Cothran Family said...

Aaron and I have always wanted to build our huge "dream house." Lately I've told him that it better not be too big 'cause I'm the one who always cleans! Love you B. Don't know How I missed this post, has it been that long since I've been on???!!!!