the other day, and when I walked over and looked in (I always look in - you never know if there is a baby alligator in there, right?) there was a sippy cup. Nast.
Alas, a new game has evolved from my children. I am not looking forward the findings of the next few weeks.
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
hopefully you saved the contents of the sippy. You don't want to be waistful. LOL
Eric and I love playing that game! Leave surprises in the toilet!!!
Yes, so much fun! My Sam (20 months old) loves to flush the toilet and look in, and I really don't know how many things at this point he has flushed down the toilet, but I DO know that my watch has been missing for almost 3 months. I'm pretty sure I know what happened to it...
you guys come up with the best games at your house.... poop on the floor, picking up dudes on the street and now...drink of choice in the toilet- leave it to toddlers to come up with the good ones :)
Hey............ you've taught your children well on being prepared in gathering their water for their 24 hr kits.
Maybe next time you'll find an alligator!
LOL! I totally check the toilet too! So far no alligators or snakes and no sippies, yet. Kids are hilarious!
gotta love the little stinkers!
Post a Comment