Your boys are super cute! I can't believe how big they are getting :) Don't you love the food in the hair? Maybe it is a new fashion statement we are missing out on :)
Every child has to put the potty seat on their head. I don't think it would fit on Gav's noggin. Gav smears food all over everything. It's part playtime right? Or maybe I am such a rad parent that I really don't care.
What a RIOT!!!!!!!!!! Had to laugh at Ethan's expression. And yes..........what is a meal without smearing all over the hair? Wouldn't complete the meal. Yup, their cute for sure :)
9 comments:
Your boys are super cute! I can't believe how big they are getting :) Don't you love the food in the hair? Maybe it is a new fashion statement we are missing out on :)
So glad that there wasn't anything REALLY YUCKY on the other side of that toilet seat. Cute little guys.
They sure ARE cute!
Every child has to put the potty seat on their head. I don't think it would fit on Gav's noggin. Gav smears food all over everything. It's part playtime right? Or maybe I am such a rad parent that I really don't care.
What a RIOT!!!!!!!!!! Had to laugh at Ethan's expression. And yes..........what is a meal without smearing all over the hair? Wouldn't complete the meal. Yup, their cute for sure :)
I wish I could be a fly on your wall for a day! I would love to see you as a mommy I bet you are the best and so fun!
cheeky men with a cheeky mama. Don't think I've forgotten your little antics...no fooling ME where they get it from.
So cute! My kid uses her hair as a towel so after every meal she wipes her hands on her hair. It's awful!
TTTOOOOOOOO cute! Hey, at least most food will just work as a natural jel for his sweet spikes :) (that's what I always did with MAC)
Post a Comment