I couldn't sleep so I got out of bed for awhile. When I got back into bed, Jake rolled over and started breathing really weird like he was about to die or something ( what were you thinking...get your mind outta the gutter!). It kinda scared me, so I gently tried to wake him up to make sure he was ok and this is what I got:
Me: "Honey, you ok? You were breathing really weird."
Jake: (delirious) "I was running!"
Me: (confused) "Who were you running from?"
Jake: (mumble)
Me: (enthralled) "Babe, who were you running from?"
Jake: "I was Elliot!"
Me: "Who?"
Jake: "Elliot! I was running with Willow's baby!"
Me: "..........You were "Elliot" from E.T......... and you were running........ with the baby........ from "Willow"?"
Jake: (mumble)
Me: "Jake?"
Jake: "Yeah! I gotta go!"
Me: (chuckle) Ok honey, I love you. Er......goodnight.
(2 minutes later)
Jake: (snoring)
Um.....ok Forrest!
(Dreams are so fascinating:)
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
ha ha ha ha ah ahhhhahahha that is great! Ü
UMMMMMMMMMMMMM..........I can't decipher that one. Funny how he wasn't jolted awake when you started talking to him. He just kept dreaming:) (Something you didn't know when you were little but your real name was Elliot. We just called you Jake for short)
You forgot the "while I was eating bacon" part...
I'll never forget when Xander was first born and Stephanie was staying with me. Jason went upstairs to take a nap because he was so exhausted.
All of a sudden we hear this singing. So we go upstairs to hear him singing the Garth Brooks' song, "I got friends in low places" totally asleep!
We asked him later what he was dreaming about and he was onstage singing with him! Doesn't remember a thing! We still tease him about it!
From someone who lives with a sleep talker, those moments are priceless!!!!!
Next time have a video camera next to your bed to record the conversation. LOL Those are 2 good movies to dream about.
That is hillarious and I mean HILLLLLAAAARRRRIOOOOUSSS. Usually it is me with the dreams and Scott is in your position. Love genetics!!
It's already been said but seriously and forgive me but so hilarious I am LMAO! Too funny! I have a bit of a side split from laughing so hard!
LOL, I love that story! Just this morning Aaron woke me up cause I was yelling at him in my sleep. I was mad that he kept blocking my shot while playing basketball. But I wish I was Elliot running with Alora :)
That is hilarious! I guess you know you were either born in or lived in the 80's when you dream about Willow and E.T. all in the same night!
So typical jake...I'm surprised you were surprised by that response. Elliot and Alora Dannon. Yup - totally fits.
Post a Comment