Well, maybe you don't.
But, every year in the beginning of April we have about a week and a half where A LOT is going on - and I've decided to call it the same thing..........The perfect storm.
Collectively, it is Ethan's birthday, my birthday, General Conference for our church, and Easter. Also, Jake likes to make A REALLY BIG DEAL about all of these events. A REALLY BIG DEAL.
This year, all of these events happend within 4 days of eachother. Yeah. Jake took me to a hotel for a night out on my birthday with 0 kids (LOVE him - and thanks Sarah and Jeremy!), we had 2 Birthday parties, 1 egg-dying session, 2 Easter egg hunts, 4 sessions of General Conference, and a partridge in a pear tree. Did I mention Jake gave me the kitchen sink for my birthday?
Just checking.
Just checking.

For E's 3rd birthday, we took him to the fire station again this year. You wouldn't know it by the pictures, but he really loved it. He hasn't stopped talking about it since we got home. I made him a buzz lightyear cake for our family party, but we had to wait for Dad to get home before we could really celebrate. Ethan was a little emberassed because half way through his party some friends came over that we haven't seen in awhile. When he opened his Buzz Lightyear wings he was more bashful about wearing them than I think he would have normally been. Silly little guy:)

"You wanna piece of me?!"
-Buzz Lightyear
Little goober. I can't believe he's already 3.














13 comments:
I was hoping you would post something to get me through today! :-) What a week! One for the books. Man, my favorite view is from my front porch( sort of) looking in. E's party was so awesome. He knew it was just for him. I will never be able to forget his smile.
I love you 3!
Your family is so stinking cute! Jake is awesome to do that for your birthday! Sounds like the perfect storm as you say! Much happiness to you and your family!
Adorable cake. You are to talented and in so many ways. Love the Buzz lightyear wings. I want to see the video of him flying around. Just don't let him get to close to the balcony. Happy Birthday Little E and Momma E.
What a crack up with the wings and the smile!!!!!!!!!! Looks like you had a wonderful Birthday Emma, the Egg Dying and Easter Egg Hunt. What Fun. The eggs looked cool and the Kiddies Adorable as usual:)
Happy Birthday to you both! Yay!! I'm so glad you got to get away :)
I am in LOVE with these two little boys! They are both so darling. The last picture of Ethan makes me giggle. The pictures of Beckham remind me of Mazey. They look a lot alike!
Umm, that last comment was actually me, Laurel. Just thought I would clear up any confusion.
:)
Hope you had a great day E2. Sure love you all.
Wish we could have come, and still could come this weekend. We'll see you soon. Ethan looks so dang cute in those wings. Jakey would love them! Happy Birthday to you both!
I can not believe that Ethan is already three years old! Happy Birthday to the two of you :)
So Cute the boys are! And it is crazy Ethan is already 3! Happy Birthday to you two! Hugs! Hey, you still need to tell me where you guys will be moving to here in Cali...
What a handsome, cute man! Love you Ethan! Love you sooooo much!
Just wishing my two favorite people whose names begin with E a belated happy birthday...glad you got a night away and some rollover time and Ethan is so stinking cute...I can't wait to see you guys at the end of July....which we may be able to call another perfect storm...
Post a Comment