Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter

We came across this Beautiful video and had to share it with you all.
Have a very wonderful and blessed Easter Weekend.
Just click the link below.

http://sonofmanproject.com/

4 comments:

Rach said...

Emma this is Rachael Hawkins from Denver, and California, etc!! I am so happy that I found your blog!! I often think about you and Jake and me and Boomer always laugh at all of our awesome memories! I have absolutely LOVED reading your blog! I can't believe you have TWO kids!!! You and Jake got after it!! We have two kids too! (and one on the way) I am only like 8 weeks along though so not very many people know. Anyway, I have a blog too but it is private. We would love to blog stalk you FOREVER!! Where are you guys now?? I need an update ASAP!! I miss you so much. I got teary when I saw pictures of you. I really have only the best feelings for you and Jake. We loved you guys and I now I love blogger for bringing us together again!! (Ok, that was over the top, but can you tell I am excited??)
My blog is private so email me and let me know everything and I will invite you to our blog. My email address is ptownpride@hotmail.com You better email me Emma! Just one memory... Playing Dr. Mario in the Denver office and when Jake sang "remember when" at that one karoke restaurant!! Anyway, email me!!

Chuckleheads said...

Love that video.

Cothran Family said...

I didn't know there was a video. THanks anna :) I just want to wish my sweet baby sister a sweet, awesome, late, well deserved HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope you had a good one(if you know what I mean). Jenna would call it a "birthday rollover :)" Love ya lamb. Happy day:)

Ryan and Christina said...

Love you Emma! Happy b-day! xxoxoxo