Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Baby #2


Greetings to all of our dear friends and family from Texas! :-) Hope this blog/message finds you all well. As most of you know, we are going to meet our little guy this Friday ( via C-section). We have been extremely blessed with Emma's and the babies health up to this point, and we know it is due to the faith and prayers of all of you, our loved ones. Thank you so much!!!I would like to ask a favor, if you would all keep Emma and the baby in your thoughts and prayers during the next few days and especially on Friday. I will send pictures and news as soon as I can of our new addition.

Love to you all

The Hansen Quartet

7 comments:

k.young said...

YAY! I can't believe the time has gone by so fast. Wow! Good luck on Friday. I can't wait to see pictures. And hear the name. :)

thegehmclan said...

Good luck to both of you! I hope you recover quickly Emma! Of course you will be in our prayers. Give the new texan a kiss from us! We sure love you all.

Rae said...

You'll ALL be in my prayers! can't wait to see everyone! Love you guys.

Erin said...

you Betcha, we are always here for you guys. Good luck

Michele said...

Oh yay! Well I really do wish a quick recovery for you and the baby and can't wait to see you new addition, you will be in our prayers for sure!

aidanjordan said...

Good luck! We will keep you in our prayers! Please let us know if we can do anything.

Sister Ward said...

Good luck Ems! We'll be thinking about you!