This little guy from day one has been so attentive. He turns to look at who ever is talking to him. He follows you as you walk around the room, etc... I'd like to stare at that pretty lady all day too buddy.Saturday, November 22, 2008
1st week update
We can't believe that week one is up! Emma and Beckham are doing fantastic, and Ethan is loving being a big brother. Here are a few pictures from the hospital, and then the last ones we took at a very expensive and popular studio. (j/k we took them on our bed with Emma's black dress as a back ground :-) We sure are loving having this little guy finally with us. Life truely is so beautiful.
This little guy from day one has been so attentive. He turns to look at who ever is talking to him. He follows you as you walk around the room, etc... I'd like to stare at that pretty lady all day too buddy.
This little guy from day one has been so attentive. He turns to look at who ever is talking to him. He follows you as you walk around the room, etc... I'd like to stare at that pretty lady all day too buddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









17 comments:
He is so adorable! Cute pictures!
Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss. Oh I just want to Kiss those cheeks and little neck. Who does he look like? Other than handsome!!! I want to see a picture of E with B
I love those pictures. What a little cutie.
Oh my heck! So stinkin cute you guys. It's so fun to be Auntie Rae to another little one. I'm so excited for you! Give each other a hug from me!
By the way-LOVE the name. It looks like it totally fits him.
What a cutie!!!!!!!!!!!!!He is certainly a doll. Lucky for me I can pass on those kisses in person from everyone else in a week. Cute family for sure!!!!!!!! Mom
Super cute pictures. And I love his name. It is perfect!!
What a cute little guy. Good picture taking too. Hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Love the pictures! We can't wait to see him! (As soon as we are better and no longer carrying cooties!)
I LOVE the pictures! HE is so cute and I am not a hairdresser and I think his hair is awesome! So cute! Congrats again!
Emma I am so happy for you he is just beautiful!
Emma B! We are so excited for you! What a beautiful baby boy! I LOVE his name! Wish I was there to snuggle him! Big hugs and kisses to you and your THREE boys! We love you, sweetheart!
What a DOLL!!! His hair is AWESOME!!! Those pictures at the end DO look professional! Way to go you guys! I'm super impressed with your photography skills (and thinking to use a black dress as a back drop:)!
He is sooooooo cute! But what did we expect with Emma for a Mommy? The pics are gorgeous. Can't wait to see him.
I love all of your hands with the hospital bracelets...i have never seena pic like that...but truly adorable. I am pretty good with a camera and would be happy to take some shots of your little man if you want...though i think yours look pretty good with the black dress! Enjoy your thanksgiving! Once Jesse gets all better we'll have Ethan over to play with the kiddies.
Glad all are well. Many congratulations!
Oh I'm in love with his mullet "do."
We're praying you guys are doing well...hopefully home from the hospital and both kids healthy!
Congratulations, we are so happy for you. Hope all continues to go well. Love, kristina
Post a Comment