Daddy just gave me a lollipop....
There is no greater thing in the world than an entire evening devoted to the collection of candy.This is a video of Ethan saying Yeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw! (He says it at the end, it's kind of hard to hear...)
And if you're wondering about the ghost, that would be me (Emma). What, you can't see me? Sorry about that! The photographs of me must have just been to frightening to post. Ooooooooooooo! Maybe I'll show up in some photos next year! Happy belated Halloween everyone! (Ghoulish cackle....)


7 comments:
How fun! You guys have an awesome family too! We must just be awesome people, what can ya say! ( I just said awesome a lot!) lol!
Cute little guy. I would have thought you were in Tucson or Blackfoot with all that Spanish speaking in the background. Happy Late Halloween.
I love his little mustache. How adorable!
Ethan was so cute!!! I hate that we only saw him for a minute- we had to run to dinner with our friends from Baton Rouge.
K, so I am sure you already have help all lined up for when the baby comes, but if you need anything, please call!
Very cute blog...I linked to it through the Jordan's family..what a cute little cowboy! Heard that you will have a new addition to the family this week...conrats.
You are so creative Emma a Ghost, I'll have to remember that one. You have a great husband who obviously is totally smitten with you and Ethan. I am so excited for you to birth the kid... Friday right? Oh it is just sooo exciting!
Emma B...this little guy of yours is just too stinkin' cute for words. I want to squeeze him! I'm thinking of you and sending love and prayers your way tomorrow as you welcome your new baby boy! I can't wait to see pictures.
Love & hugs!
xoxo
Post a Comment