He's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9 pounds, 21 inches long, lots and lots of light brown hair, baby boy Hansen. ( Still haven't decided on a name yet.) He and Emma are doing wonderful thanks to everybodies Faith and Prayers. Thank you! Thank you! I'll post more pictures and videos later, but just wanted everyone to have a chance to see him. Love to you all, I'm off to the hospital!! :-)
Emma holding him for the 1st time in 6 hours. Doesn't she look absolutley radiant? :-)
My first time holding "Lucky". ( That's been his nickname since we found out Emma was pregnant on St. Patricks day. ) :-)
Big brother Ethan holding him for the first time. You should have seen how excited he was to see his little brother. We got the whole thing on video. :-)

Aint' no muscle like Hansen muscle. 

Emma holding him for the 1st time in 6 hours. Doesn't she look absolutley radiant? :-)
My first time holding "Lucky". ( That's been his nickname since we found out Emma was pregnant on St. Patricks day. ) :-)
Big brother Ethan holding him for the first time. You should have seen how excited he was to see his little brother. We got the whole thing on video. :-)
Aint' no muscle like Hansen muscle. 


21 comments:
We are so glad he is healthy. Emma you look beautiful and I think little "Jack" has your eyes. Addi says he is so beautiful, he looks like a girl. To be taken as a compliment. Csection babies are perfect as are Hansen babies. Glad for you both!
Oh, he's so beautiful. And strong, Jake. He's totally muscular! Congrats! We're so excited for your family!
Emma B and family...Congratulations on your newest member to the the Hansen clan! What a beautiful little boy...and I'm so jealous of all that hair! It's wonderful to see these pictures and know that all is well. Sending love & kisses your way! Take care and soak up all that newborn goodness!
xoxo
Oh my gosh! He is so handsome. I can't believe he was nine pounds. YIKES! That is a big boy.
Congrats.
Yeah. He is so cute. Looks so much like Ethan. We are so glad that Emma and "Baby" are doing good.
What a handsome guy! Glad everything is going great...Emma we wish you the speediest recovery ever!
xoxo
I just want to kiss on him for a little while! He is sooo darling! I love all the hair! (Too bad you don't get to put any bows in it :) We are so happy to hear everyone is doing well. Love you ALL!
He is so adorable! Emma, you look great! I am so glad to here that it all went well. He really is a cute baby! Congrats you two! Love you!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! WOW!! What a BIG BOY! You're AMAZING Emma!!!! We're so excited for you guys! What an adorable baby! My mom's sitting here with me and wanted to send her congratulations and love as well. Love you guys!!
Congrats!! Oh I'm so happy for you guys and I'm glad everything went well!!
Yea Hansens!!!!! How super exciting! He's absolutely adorable, not that he had any other choice! Congratulations again guys! Love ya tons guys!!!
OHHH, I love him so much! My favorite is when Ethan gives him lovies. We love you guys so much! Congrats on your new little lamb.
Yeah for little babies that make us smile! He is so cute. I hope one day I get to meet the little men in your life Emma. Hope the C-Section went okay. Was Ethan a C-section? All three of mine were so let me know if you have questions. Hugs and Kisses from Utah!
Oh my goodness he is so handsome! Congrats to you all and what a strong healthy baby!
Auntie Eliza blogged on your new addition, and I couldn't help but click on your blog and check out more adorable pics! New babies are such treasures! Both your little guys are adorable! Many well wishes!
Blessings,
Catherine Washburn (Aaron's sister,,,remember me...?)
Congratulations! "Baby" is adorable. I love the hair and the pictures with Ethan are the sweetest thing ever. What a sweet day. Emma, you look gorgeous and Jake, he must take after your strong muscles! Hope everybody is healthy and doing well.
Congrats on your new little bundle. Can't wait to meet him now that we are back in town. Glad that you are both doing well! Have you picked a name yet?
Yay!! Congrats you guys! He looks beautiful :) Glad to hear mom and baby are doing well!
Congrats guys! You new "texan" is adorable!
What a good lookin' kid! Ethan is cute with him...oh, what's that on Ethan's head? A bump? Who was his babysitter and you should fire her. Just kidding. We love those boys and we love the parents, too! Congrats!
Welcome to the world baby Beckham...Auntie Anna and Uncle John love you!
Post a Comment