Saturday, December 20, 2008

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY!!!!!


Happy 5th year Anniversary Emma B!!!!!! I can truely say, that I have never been so crazily and madly in love with you than I am now. What a journey these last 5 years have been, huh? I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world, ( except for maybe an Eternity more of 5 year Anniversaries. )
This Song it dedicated just for you. ( I did get a little help from Adam Sandler though)It's called " I wanna grow old with you".
"I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad,
Carry you around if your diabetes is bad,
Oh all I wanna do is grow old with you.
I'll get your "insulin" when your tummy aches,
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks,
Oh it will be so nice growing old with you,
Chorus: I'll Miss you, kiss you give you my coat when you are cold,
Need you, feed you, I'll even let you hold the remote control,(we'll, maybe)
So let me do the dishes on our kitchen sink,
Put you to bed when you've had too much to drink,( Dr, Pepper and IBC rootbeer)
Oh I'm so happy to be the man, who grows old with you,
I wanna grow old with you! :-) "
I Looooooooooooooooove you Babe!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Numero Cinco! You two are a darling couple with a darling family! Have a happy day!
xoxo

thegehmclan said...

OHHHH, Blink Blink Tear Drops to he floor. You guys really are an adorable family. Emma you look fabulous and Jake you don't look bad either. I love the way E is looking at B.

Laurel said...

Emma you look gorgeous! (Not so bad yourself Jacob!)

Angie said...

Congrats on five years! You guys are such a cute family!

kathleen said...

Adorable picture and a nice tribute. You guys are the Bayest ever!!!!!!!!!!!! Mom