Scott and I laugh every time you laugh. Soooo, we laughed throughout the entire video. E is pretty darn adorable. I think it is funny at the beginning of the video you are asking him questions and he is so mesmorized by the TV that he's like "dad leave me alone" very cute boy.
5 comments:
Cute! Merry Christmas! It's fun to see videos of your family...makes it seem like you are not so far away.
How stinkin' cute is your family! I am so glad that you had a merry Christmas! Espero que tienes un Feliz Ano nuevo tambien! :)
Scott and I laugh every time you laugh. Soooo, we laughed throughout the entire video. E is pretty darn adorable. I think it is funny at the beginning of the video you are asking him questions and he is so mesmorized by the TV that he's like "dad leave me alone" very cute boy.
That is one pretty stinkin' cute family! Love you guys!!!!
Have I mentioned how much I love your family lately? I do. You guys are the greatest!
Post a Comment