Monday, February 2, 2009

The Boys

Here's a little compilation of the last couple of weeks with the boys. We are sooooo in love with these two. They are already best friends. When ever Ethan gets within visual or sound range of Beckham, he starts to smile and coo. When ever Beckham is being fussy or cries, Ethan points in that direction and says " uh-oh" and runs over to him and gives him head butts. ( Ethans versions of kisses and hugs. ) (If you don't want the sound to play from the slide show just click on the sound button in the top left corner of the slide.)

10 comments:

k.young said...

Your boys are SO darling! What a cute slideshow. And I love that song by the plain white t's!

kathleen said...

I'm in love with those cuties for sure!!!!!!!!!!! So sweet! They will be best friends. Marmie

We Are A Happy Family said...

I love watching kids play well together. It is great to have a sibling as a best friend.

The Hansen Family said...

Jake you make the coolest videos ever. We really do have adorible boys if I do say so myself! LoVe YoU!!!

Love, Us

Cothran Family said...

Beckham can't grow up until I meet him! Oh Em they are so stinkin cute. Motherhood sure is great, isn't it!

Angie said...

Your boys are too cute!

thegehmclan said...

We definitely need to skype soon. They are such handsome little guys. Way to go J&E! I love the make up tip with the eye lash curler. I don't use one but after watching E I might just have to pick one up. Miss you both but can't wait to see you in NYC maybe earlier at the wedding.

aidanjordan said...

Adorable! I love the pictures!

World's Greatest Mommy said...

So cute...and I love the song!

arly said...

Very cute!