Which is the trick? I'm guessing #2 because it is truly a cruel trick to have to clean out of toddler underwear.
That is TOTALLY FUNNY! Right On!
That is what I say, too!
ha ha....That Ethan has a good sense of humor.
Hahaha! Good luck with the potty training!
Hey, anything for candy right? And just pitch the dirty underwear. It is soooo not worth it to clean it out.
That is hilarious! You gotta love kids.
It's okay when my sister started potty training their son he now hereby insists that EVERYONE tells him if they are going #1 or #2 because they make HIM do it. Cheeky little bugger. :)
How do kids come up with this stuff! That is hilarious!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Which is the trick? I'm guessing #2 because it is truly a cruel trick to have to clean out of toddler underwear.
That is TOTALLY FUNNY! Right On!
That is what I say, too!
ha ha....That Ethan has a good sense of humor.
Hahaha! Good luck with the potty training!
Hey, anything for candy right? And just pitch the dirty underwear. It is soooo not worth it to clean it out.
That is hilarious! You gotta love kids.
It's okay when my sister started potty training their son he now hereby insists that EVERYONE tells him if they are going #1 or #2 because they make HIM do it. Cheeky little bugger. :)
How do kids come up with this stuff! That is hilarious!
Post a Comment