Thursday, February 26, 2009

I know it's a little late to be posting about Valentine's Day, but I just had to share the love! Jake, as always, was amazing this year and had the entire house decked out in Valentine Decor. It was so fun to wake up to! There was red and pink streamers hanging from all our entry ways, balloons with hearts on them, and TONS of papers that said "Happy Valentine's Day" with a big heart on them. So cute. I love my husband.

Ethan and I also made Valentine cookies for my Activity Day girls. He was such a good helper, and he even got to make a special "Elmo" cookie. He was enamored. When it was time for our activity, the girls and I made valentines and a big poster for one of the sisters in our Ward. As for the cookies, we ate some, decorated the rest and then gave the sister a "Heart Attack" all over her front door. It was so fun. I felt like I was 8 years old again and I was "pixying" with my family. I really do love this Holiday.

3 comments:

k.young said...

What a fun way to celebrate! Your pictures wouldn't load, though, and I love pictures. I will try back later. :)

Erin said...

A lot of husbands can learn from Jake. He always does so well when it comes to special occasions. Way to go Jake.

Sister Ward said...

That's awesome Ems, I'm glad you had a great day!