Thursday, February 26, 2009

Love This Day

7 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love , you 3!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like there was a lot of love going on at your place. Ethan looks the part with his little apron on and he loving those "Elmo" cookies...Jesse is kind of into elmo right now and I can't stand the guy...grrr.

Cothran Family said...

Sooo cute. Toooo cute Jacob! You are the Valentine winner for sure!

Ryan and Christina said...

Jake needs to teach valentines lessons for husbands! Way to go. So happy for your little family. I love you Emma!

Michele said...

So very cute! What a good husband Jake! I agree that you need to teach husbands to do those things! Mine especially! :)

Angie said...

You guys are so cute! It was so fun to see pictures of Ethan... he is getting so big :)

thegehmclan said...

He gets brownie points for sure, but Conan still gets more because of the NYC trip. Jacob, you are a wonderful husband and daddy.