First, I would like to present the cutest little announcement in the world, seen above.
Second, I would like to introduce you the amazing, talented and incredibly brilliant woman who designed it and put it together. Her name is Stephanie Collao (http://stephsidestory.wordpress.com/), and she is starting a design business for baby announcements and a few other things. She let Beckham be one of her "starter models", and she whipped out this adorible design plus a few others that were really cute too. Besides being amazing, talented and incredibly brilliant, she is also one of my best friends out here in Texas. She's kind of like Wonder Woman, but way better. I highly recommend her. THANK YOU STEPHANIE!!! Huggles,
Los Hansens

8 comments:
Wow! That is darling! He is so cute!
Oh my CUTE! Cute baby, cute announcement, what can I say-it is so cute! Stephanie did a great job.
Beautiful! Is it bad to want another baby just so I can have a cute announcement too? ;)
Wow she has some serious talent...and I am sure it helped to have such a good looking and coopertive subject! Look forward to seeing ya when I am back in town...how are the boys feeling lately?
What an adorable invite - I love it! Steph did such a great job... and your baby is absolutely adorable :)
I can't wait to see you all in April. PARTY!!! I want to kiss on him so bad!
What an adorable announcement! Beckham is so dang cute. I wish I could meet him, he seems like such a sweetie.
Oh my gosh, I am blushing! All I asked was to give me credit, not gush about me to the entire cyber world, ha, ha! Thanks for all the compliments. And, for all you readers of "Hansen Hype", Emma and I are RELATED!!! Yes, indeed we are. That explains why we are both silly and hate shopping.
Post a Comment