It really does look like a mohawk. If I didn't know you and you were walking down the street I would wonder what they heck have they done to that beautiful kissable squeezable baby's hair. He looks like a punk rocker. Too funny. Kiss those cheeks for me.
He is getting so big! I miss you all. The hair had me stumped, I figured it was for effect with the laugh and all. I CANNOT believe he did that to himself! Talk about having your hands full!!! Just wait until he's 14 yrs. old. YIKES!
What's really funny is that Emma and Jake are funnier to listen to. They are REALLY getting a kick out of 'Nacho Libre', I think:) Beckham is adorable. Mohawk is cute on top.........but I think I'd get rid of the back. Then he'd look like a regular little cutie. Can't wait to kiss that little guy in real life! Marmie
I don't know what made me laugh more: first, Jake's laugh, second, Emma's laugh, third the way you guys were saying the quote and fourth, Lessie and Bessie. As for Beckham, he is just pure Cuteness! I love the mo and can't wait to kiss those cheeks.
9 comments:
ADORABLE! He's just getting so cute, I wanna pinch his cute little cheeks!
Oh my gosh! How cute is that!
It really does look like a mohawk. If I didn't know you and you were walking down the street I would wonder what they heck have they done to that beautiful kissable squeezable baby's hair. He looks like a punk rocker. Too funny. Kiss those cheeks for me.
There is nothing like a baby laughing...except for a baby laughing with chocolate and dp.
CUTIE!
He is getting so big! I miss you all. The hair had me stumped, I figured it was for effect with the laugh and all. I CANNOT believe he did that to himself! Talk about having your hands full!!! Just wait until he's 14 yrs. old. YIKES!
Your kids are too dang cute! I love his laugh and his awesome hair :)
What's really funny is that Emma and Jake are funnier to listen to. They are REALLY getting a kick out of 'Nacho Libre', I think:) Beckham is adorable. Mohawk is cute on top.........but I think I'd get rid of the back. Then he'd look like a regular little cutie. Can't wait to kiss that little guy in real life! Marmie
Ahhh...adorable. Seriously. What a cute laugh!
I don't know what made me laugh more: first, Jake's laugh, second, Emma's laugh, third the way you guys were saying the quote and fourth, Lessie and Bessie.
As for Beckham, he is just pure Cuteness! I love the mo and can't wait to kiss those cheeks.
Post a Comment