Sunday, March 22, 2009

Video #1 - A couple of weekss ago, Beckham started laughing every time I would quote Jack Black from "Nacho Libre". It was the part where he's talking to the cute little fat kid and he says, "Hey Choncho, gimme some of your sweats...". I told jake about it, and we finally got the camera. This is the result.

Video #2 - I was out running errands the other day and Jake was studying at home with the boys. To keep Ethan entertained for a while so he could study, Jake put on the movie, "Wall-e" and went into the other room. He heard him laughing really hard and when he came in to see what had caused Ethan's giggle this is what he found.

P.S. If you've never seen it, Wall-e is putting a bra over his eyes and saying "Wow." Of course this would make our son laugh histerically. Be sure and turn up the volume...it's rather silly.

2 comments:

World's Greatest Mommy said...

Too funny! Your boys are the cutest!

We Are A Happy Family said...

We love Peter Pan. I am so glad that you had fun. Congrats on winning the free tickets.