He is getting so darn big! I love the giggle. It resembles the giggle in video #1. 12 days before I get to kiss on the boys so prep them with our family picture so they don't freak out completely when Aunt Krista puts a big slobbery one them.
You can leave him with me for awhile! I wouldn't mind at all if you wanted to take Camryn back with you. She would be the little sassy blonde with nothin' but attitude and a killer stink eye. Can't miss her.
I wonder if Ethan would have the same reaction when putting on my bra. He'd probably scream and run. Okay I won't scare him. Can't wait to see these two cuties. Love you, Mom
Emma...beware of the day you come home to your boys playing with your bras over their eyes....ha ha ha...you know that is the direction this is headed.
10 comments:
Emma, he is just so CUTE! I just love his laugh! What a sweety pie!
He is getting so darn big! I love the giggle. It resembles the giggle in video #1. 12 days before I get to kiss on the boys so prep them with our family picture so they don't freak out completely when Aunt Krista puts a big slobbery one them.
He is growing up too quick!!! Can't wait to see you guys!
You can leave him with me for awhile! I wouldn't mind at all if you wanted to take Camryn back with you. She would be the little sassy blonde with nothin' but attitude and a killer stink eye. Can't miss her.
Conner and Ethan so need to hang out! Conner just loves Wall-E...and always laughs at that part!
So fun to see Ethan :) We love you guys!
I wonder if Ethan would have the same reaction when putting on my bra. He'd probably scream and run. Okay I won't scare him. Can't wait to see these two cuties. Love you, Mom
LOL! I love it so funny! Love the giggles!
Emma...beware of the day you come home to your boys playing with your bras over their eyes....ha ha ha...you know that is the direction this is headed.
That's too cute! Isn't it funny to find what random stuff will tickle their funny bone. Your boys are too cute!
Emma, I think you used to do that with mom's bras, or was that for mickey mouse ears?
Ethan's laugh is seriously cute!
Post a Comment