ha ha! I love that first "happy." What a little cutie.
Sounds like he is so proud of himself saying "I Pee". Cute little Guy.
Can't wait to see these guys in person!
adorable!!!! hapeeeeeeeeee!
One more month and I get dibs on first kisses! You and Jake better pucker up!!!
Such a happy little boy! Your new blog background is so bright and makes me want summer to get here!
Can't wait to see this little man! Marrick and him will have a HAaapppeeee time. Sooo Cute!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
ha ha! I love that first "happy." What a little cutie.
Sounds like he is so proud of himself saying "I Pee". Cute little Guy.
Can't wait to see these guys in person!
adorable!!!! hapeeeeeeeeee!
One more month and I get dibs on first kisses! You and Jake better pucker up!!!
Such a happy little boy! Your new blog background is so bright and makes me want summer to get here!
Can't wait to see this little man! Marrick and him will have a HAaapppeeee time. Sooo Cute!
Post a Comment