To my darling Bride of 6 magnificient years.
I love you.
I Loooooooooooooove you!
I really really really reallly reallllly loooooooooooooooooooooove you.
No joke.
It's true.
I love your red-ish hair that floats in the air.
You are my everything.
My everything is you.
I love you more than Bacon.
I love you more than Dr. Pepper.
I love you more then all of Bronx's ( our old cat) personalities.
I love you more than Ethan loves Fire trucks and Garbage Trucks.
I love you more than Beckham loves to play Peek-a-boo.
Here's to Eternity my love!
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Thats hot. Right back at ya baby!
Happy 6 years!!! You guys are too wonderful! Emma, did you put your phone through the wash or what?
Congrats you two! Hope you had a great anniversary! You are both so awesome.
Emma, I am just thinking about you and your family today. I love you sister. I wish I could have sent you presents galore, but I didn't, sorry. Just have a very Merry Christmas and know that I love you very much B. Sloth love Chunk
Awwwww.....Get a room!
Post a Comment