I love it! what a great little video to remember 7-4-09! We were DYING not being able to see the Kaboomtown fireworks. Seriously, the Provo Stadium of Fire stunk!! I loved those planes last year too so that's WAY cool you guys got to be so up close and personal. It's all about who you know right? :) Love the t-shirts and hair paint. What free schwag did Jake come away with?
Happy 4th! We are totally jealous of the Addison Firework show :) Love the face painting and hair... you guys totally need to move to Colorado to help us find our fourth of July spirit again :)
7 comments:
Looks like you turned from Hippie's to Punk Rockers. Happy 4th of July.
I love it! what a great little video to remember 7-4-09! We were DYING not being able to see the Kaboomtown fireworks. Seriously, the Provo Stadium of Fire stunk!! I loved those planes last year too so that's WAY cool you guys got to be so up close and personal. It's all about who you know right? :) Love the t-shirts and hair paint. What free schwag did Jake come away with?
What a good time it looks like you had! So fun! Much more exciting than mine! Cute family, I just can't say it enough!
Ethan dances like me! No way!
Happy 4th! We are totally jealous of the Addison Firework show :) Love the face painting and hair... you guys totally need to move to Colorado to help us find our fourth of July spirit again :)
Are you sure you want to be a chiropractor? Maybe you should be a videographer!
...and the whole time Beckham is in the background screaming...gotta love it!
Post a Comment