Emma, YOU ROCK! We were just talking tonight how for about the first 5 years Conan and I were married, he forgot that I (yes, his wife) had a Birthday once a year also! :( He has made up for lost time however!
haha! The captions of the video were cracking me up. I loved it. What a fun and memorable birthday. Seriously, it doesn't matter what you do. Just hanging out is good enough!! Six Flags doesn't hurt though. I went on the biggest roller coaster there (can't remember the name) and was nauseated the rest of the day. In fact we left cause I thought I was going to throw up. Kinda a bummer. Anyway, so much fun!
6 comments:
Sounds like you partied hard! HAPPY BIRSDAY as livy would say it:) I would puke too emma!:)
You two are soo cute! I'm so glad you guys were able to go and had a blast!
Fun!!! Good to see you two finally made it to SIX FLAGS!
What a fun birthday! I want to go to there. Happy Birthday Jake! Glad you had a fab day.
Emma, YOU ROCK! We were just talking tonight how for about the first 5 years Conan and I were married, he forgot that I (yes, his wife) had a Birthday once a year also! :(
He has made up for lost time however!
haha! The captions of the video were cracking me up. I loved it. What a fun and memorable birthday. Seriously, it doesn't matter what you do. Just hanging out is good enough!! Six Flags doesn't hurt though. I went on the biggest roller coaster there (can't remember the name) and was nauseated the rest of the day. In fact we left cause I thought I was going to throw up. Kinda a bummer. Anyway, so much fun!
Post a Comment