I have to admit I did laugh a little when I saw this, but then I realized it's only a matter of time before Grayson will be getting into things! Your kids are so cute even when they are covered in Vaseline.
That is classic. I'm so sorry. Messes are the worst! So, Alana did this when she was 2 as well. She rubbed it all over her entire body(including hair) and all over the bathroom sink. I'm sure you well know now that vaseline does NOT come off easily. Oh good times!!! Word: frachlow Sentance: Emma frachlow (freak out) when she saw what Ethan did.
LOL omg that's so adorable (probably because I didn't have to clean up) but still--way cute!! He has that look on his face that's like, "What? No, I'm not REALLY eating this jar of Vaseline..."
10 comments:
Oh man.....man oh man oh man......:-)
I have to admit I did laugh a little when I saw this, but then I realized it's only a matter of time before Grayson will be getting into things! Your kids are so cute even when they are covered in Vaseline.
That is classic. I'm so sorry. Messes are the worst! So, Alana did this when she was 2 as well. She rubbed it all over her entire body(including hair) and all over the bathroom sink. I'm sure you well know now that vaseline does NOT come off easily. Oh good times!!!
Word: frachlow
Sentance: Emma frachlow (freak out) when she saw what Ethan did.
Oh my goodness! I can't help but just laugh! I'm sorry that happened to you tho. It couldn't have been easy to clean up!
AFTER I went and hid the vaseline...I laughed. Aww, Ethan!
LOL omg that's so adorable (probably because I didn't have to clean up) but still--way cute!! He has that look on his face that's like, "What? No, I'm not REALLY eating this jar of Vaseline..."
So did you find vaseline in his diaper? Just curious...
Wow! Those are the days when I think "Momma said there would be days like this!"
Ethan is adorable :)
Ha ha...I remember when Emma did stuff like this...I think he gets it from your side, EmB.
oh man I have so been there with our little boy in the vasaline! Always and adventure!
Post a Comment