Reminds me of when Erin was about the same age and we were literally walking out the door to take a family picture. She had tried to "fix" her hair for the pictures I guess. I tried to wash it with everything I could possibly think of to get it out..... No luck. It will eventually come out. The things these little stinkers do. Love you!
Maybe it is the "artistic" side of him coming out. And just maybe that vaseline is a magical ointment...you just never know. You were a little more calm than I would've been. Way to go. I love how he is kinda like "uh...well...you know..."
5 comments:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reminds me of when Erin was about the same age and we were literally walking out the door to take a family picture. She had tried to "fix" her hair for the pictures I guess. I tried to wash it with everything I could possibly think of to get it out..... No luck. It will eventually come out. The things these little stinkers do. Love you!
Classic footage for the wedding video:) Good job at being so calm & collected!
xo
em
Maybe it is the "artistic" side of him coming out. And just maybe that vaseline is a magical ointment...you just never know. You were a little more calm than I would've been. Way to go. I love how he is kinda like "uh...well...you know..."
Magical ointment? We're not that hippe Krista! :)
I about laughed out loud for this one. Oh...........brings back SO MANY memories of Brynn at that age:)
Post a Comment