Ok, so I'm totally going to be one of those people who tells the blogging world everything that we did for Jake's birthday. No, it's not a MEGA POST, but if you watch the attached video it gets pretty detailed. I figure the people who love us will enjoy it, and even if you don't you can get over it. Besides, its my blog and I can post what I want to. Not to mention my husband is rad and he deserves to take up lots of post/video space on here. So there.
P.S. You may want to watch the video first...it explains a lot more
This was totally cute...we came home from a picnic in the park and our apartment manager and maintenence guru were decorating the stairs to our apartment. It was supposed to be a suprise! Oops! They are so awesome! (Keep in mind they are doing this in 100 degree + weather...now that's love. Who dosn't love Jake?)
We are so cheap, so we went to the mall and just hung out for part of Jake's birthday! Haha! It was so fun to just BE WITH him though, and the boy's (and myself!) really couldn't get enough. They love that Dad and I love me some husband!
Jorge, Jake and JJ (Our maintenence guru and apartment manager who did the fancy decorating)This place is so divine. All we have to say is that our new fav is Medeterranean food. Yum.
Aqua Man! I way love my husband. We took this on the day after Jake's birthday while we were at Six Flags. We have always wanted to go there together, so finally for Jake's birthday present this year we made the dream a reality! It was so fun! I'm not gonna lie, I got a little pukey for awhile there, but it was so worth it:)
Aqua Man! I way love my husband. We took this on the day after Jake's birthday while we were at Six Flags. We have always wanted to go there together, so finally for Jake's birthday present this year we made the dream a reality! It was so fun! I'm not gonna lie, I got a little pukey for awhile there, but it was so worth it:) P.S. Thank you Kevin, Kristin, Juan and Steph for watching the little men...you guys ROCK!:)


3 comments:
What a fantastic wife you are I mean really...you throw a "surprise" party every year for "soldier boy" and he gets really surprised! You guys really are a match made in heaven. NYC in 11 days!!!
SO MUCH FUN!!! And Mediterranean Food is SOOO TASTY!!! Good Choice!!! Glad you guys had some fun!
What a fun birthday!
Post a Comment